1. According to the company development strategy, a reasonable goal to develop production plans and supervising the production processes to ensure smooth production activities carried out, production planning and control to ensure optimal production and operational effectiveness:
a) Assure availability of necessary resources to perform scheduled assignments.
b) Perform TS16949, AS400 System and revise BDE produce data, Standard Work Instructions, as necessary.
c) Work closely with scheduling personnel
d) Provide training resources to assigned associates. Work toward continuous development of associates.
e) Monitor, develop, recommend and implement measures to improve methods, equipment performance and quality of production.
f) Foster continuous improvement activities and maintain QS9000/ TS16949 compliance.
g) Maintain proper communications within the operations.
2. To develop and improve the production rules and regulations, to guide the daily production activities, and monitor the implementation of rules and regulations;
3. Identify and implement excellent manufacturing practices to meet cost, quality, delivery responsiveness and customer satisfaction objectives
4. According to production plan, to work out solution of the management, technical and other aspects, to ensure the normal operation of departments;
5. Supervise and inspect the production process of the implementation of quality assurance system (Production flow & TS16949);
6. Be responsible for the objectives and performance management to ensure the achievement of the production department objectives, to completed audit production schedule and production plan, and report to manufacturing director;
7. Organize the production of "5S" management;
8. Training the staffs, in accordance with long-term sector development plans, develop and implement staff training and development programs to help staff to exert their advantage, and to ensure succession planning, team training and effective implementation;
9. To optimize the department source to support the other departments to achieve the company’s objects, and to assist the new project’s try-out, including the new tooling & assembly line, and etc.
10. Control department expenses such as raw material utilization and overtime to reduce production cost, make sure expenses are under budget.
11. Completion of other tasks assigned by superiors
1. Engineering degree preferred.
2. 5-7 years experience in multinational company as production manager, automotive product experience preferred.
3. Manufacturing process knowledge, related tooling, assembly, and injection molded plastics industry preferred.
4. Strong management/supervisory and people skills.
5. Good leadership skills and understanding.
6. Manufacturing experience that includes:
a. Lean manufacturing concepts
b. Cellular manufacturing concepts
c. Continuous improvement efforts
d. Performance management
e. JIT concept
f. Problem solving techniques
g. Kan Ban and value stream mapping
h. Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
i. Ability to grow and adapt to changing business environment.
7. Fluency in both spoken and written English