Purpose of the role
China ERP system maintenance and user support including functional and operational troubleshooting.
China ERP related business requirement analysis.
Based on Global standard, cooperate with Global ERP team for China ERP design, implementation, enhancement and training.
Implement the safety-first principle, follow HSE rules and safety operation procedures, timely report the accident and near miss events, participate in HSE training. Be responsible for the security of oneself and colleagues
- Maintains day to day relationships with key business users and subject matter experts to manage support priorities, change requests, process improvements, etc.
- Works with supported corporate functions to analyze, streamline, document and improve existing and new processes using Oracle EBS and third-party software solutions.
- Documents and communicates functional requirement specifications for system enhancements and report/data needs to IT development team.
- Provides quality assurance and testing on newly developed customizations before delivering to user group.
- Provides documentation and training to end user groups on existing functionality and newly developed enhancements.
- Provide Project Management and Support deliverables for Testing, Training, QA and Support phases for all applicable Oracle EBS patches and upgrades.
- Develops ad-hoc reports, data extracts, etc. to meet one-time or continuing business needs using available tools (EiS, Oracle Reports, Toad (SQL), etc).
- Assists in ensuring the timely reporting of financial information as well as supporting and improving the monthly closing process.
- Working with internal and external auditors on a periodic basis to provide information and documentation of SOX compliance.
- Act as project leader to manage project concerning scope, budget, time line, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in Information Technology/Information Systems; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Oracle system is a plus.
- Possess general knowledge and proficiency in general business and the ability to use computer applications, such as spreadsheets, word processing documents, databases and email programs.
- Good at communication in English.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
Total land area 占地面积： 271，330m2
Total workshop area 厂房面积： 98，000 m2
Hot Mill Capacity热轧机年产能： 250 kt/year 25万吨/年
Investment of PhaseⅠ一期总投资： 300 million USD 3亿美金
Large & High-strength Aluminum Alloy Plate for Aviation, Aerospace and Transportation Industry
The technologies of Aleris Aluminum (Zhenjiang) Co., Ltd. are provided by Aleris Aluminum Koblenz GmbH, one of the globally leading mills for aircraft plates located in Germany.
Aleris International is a global leader in aluminum rolled specification alloy manufacturing. Aleris International is one of the biggest producers of aviation plate in the world and one of the five civil aviation material suppliers verified through airworthiness.Aleris products are widely used in almost every industry including aerospace, defense, automotive,transpotation,ship&yacht building,construction equipment,container and silo manufacturing, mould /tool/machine construction, electrical engineering, building systems &household sector. Headquartered in Cleveland ,Ohio,USA,Aleris currently has approximately 7,000 employees and operates more than 40 production facilities in North America,Europe and Asia.
Equipped with the state-of-art installations and technology ,and well-known for its cutting edge of R&D,efficient management and influential brand,Aleris Zhenjiang will produce heavy gauge aluminum plates with the highest quality standard to supply Chinese and global OEMS of aircraft industry including Airbus ,AVIC,Boeing,Bombardier,COMAC,etc.