1. Learn and master the development and execution of sales plans, collaborate with cross-department colleagues, provide customers with valuable services and improve customer satisfaction.
2. Learn the industry / products knowledge and production processes, master basic information of products, markets and customers.
3. Collect and analyze relevant market information, such as daily market price, competitors quotations / stock level / contract execution, vessel arrivals to support the development and decision of sales plans.
4. Learn about the relevant workflows and policies of various functions, such as supply chain, finance, production and trading teams, in order to develop more comprehensive knowledge to better support the business development.
5. Control contract risk of customers to ensure the contract executed on schedule, accounts receivable on time.
6. Actively contact and visit customers, understand customers’demands and operations, in order to support the steady and healthy sales growth in related distribution area and achieve sales targets. Timely provide feedback about customer requirements, to assist team leaders developing the market and improving the network.
1. Age under 30, can adapt to frequent travel.
2. Bachelors and above.
3. Major in Marketing, International Economics and Trading, or economic-related subject.
4. Smart, good at communication and coordination, high business acumen.
5. Logical thinking ability, conscientious, can work under pressure.
6. Fluent English and Chinese preferred.