Purpose of the role
Our Asian Pacific AC/CP business is seeking to add a talented Custoemr Service Representative to our team. This position will provide sales/order administration support to our commercial and operational teams and superior service to our customers. This position will provide support for sales team servicing commercial clients. To be the day-to-day contact person of taking care of communication with, maintaining a good relationship with and offering a good service to the customer to safeguard and improve the customer satisfaction in order to achieve sales targets for our aircraft or commercial plates business in China.
1. HSE Responsibilities
Implement the safety-first principle, follow HSE rules and safety operation procedures, timely report the accident and near miss events, participate in HSE training. Adhere to all Health and Safety programs when visiting Aleris or customer locations, including taking personal ownership over daily actions that drive to a zero (0) incident culture. Volunteer a safety contact at the beginning of meetings.
2. Administration and follow-up of customer orders
Processing and follow-up of customer orders in a fast, correct and efficient manner in order to respond in time and correct to customer requests
- Registering orders
- Pro-active planning of planned consumption based on customer forecast where logistical agreements have been made, taking into account the available quantity and planned load.
- Communication with customers regarding orders, status of orders, deliveries, invoices, certificates etc.
- Communication between Production, Planning, Logistic in order to deliver the promised quantity to the customer on a timing manner.
- Take care of the commercial administration with regard to customer orders.
- Follow-up of orders and execute changes on request
- L/C administration and commercial follow-up
- Keeping customer and product file up-to-date
- Keeping customer specific requirements up-to-date
3. Processing of claims
Speedy and correct processing of customer claims in order to prevent this from being a negative factor in the customer relation, but to exhaust this to our advantage.
- Safeguard processing time. Making sure to input the claims to system on time.
- Safeguard processing time and execute corrective measure when they are related to order registration.
- Support the claim investigations including business trip & 4D report preparation.
4. Contracts management
- Support the Sales-/Account Manager for preparation of contact negotiations.
- Support the Sales-/Account Manager with the preparation of mandates.
- Administration of complex price lists
5. Additional tasks
Strive for a best-in-class administrative organization with the sales team in order to assure continuity of service to the customer.
- Keeping file in order in accordance with quality system procedures
- Participate in projects to improve administrative processes (e.g. Oracle)
- Back-up arrangements with CSR co-workers to assure substitution
- Taking care of communication between customer, Sales-/Account Manager, Sales Offices and internal departments
- Support of Sales- /Account Manager in setting up forecasts and year plans.
- Responsible for compliance with BOS/SOX procedures
- Create and maintain contact with new and existing customers
- Visit to customers with Sales-/Account Manager
- Prepare visits of customers, accompany plant visits.
- Creation of product- and price analysis on customer level.
- Other tasks related to the business purpose which required by the Customer service manager or supervisor.