GHP Group Inc. is a leading company for developing and distributing heaters, fireplaces, water dispensers, water filtration systems and home origination products in North American market. For more information, visit us at *******************.
We are searching for two Project Engineers to join our growing team. This opportunity is tailored for individuals who have multidisciplinary project engineering experience in the areas of water dispenser, water filtration or home appliance manufacture.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Directly report to Product Managers in US and Canada.
· Control the projects by ensuring the projects are implemented on schedule within spec and scope.
· Report and monitor project progress and problems, risks and solutions.
· Conference meeting with product managers and suppliers.
· Interpret GHP product and project requirements to the suppliers.
· Evaluate and sign off the samples.
· Source and assess potential suppliers.
· Coordinate with certification bodies, such as, UL, CSA, NSF or WQA China offices for product certification.
· Liaison with customers’ China offices for customer factory audit, products test and customer complaints.
· Review and approve the pilot run with GHP Quality Engineers.
· Prepare pre-shipment inspection template.
· Visit the supplier’s factory and verify their system and production consistency.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum 3 years of working experience as a project engineer, product engineer or quality engineer, ideally in
water filtration or home appliance manufacture industry.
· University or College degree, graduated in the areas of Engineering or Management.
· Strong English speaking and writing skill – able to communicate directly with Product Development Team in US and Canada.
· Familiar with CAD, Solidwork or UG software
· Self-motivated and work independently.
· Able and willing to travel frequently.
We thank all applicants in advance, but advise that only these under consideration will be contacted for interview. Please submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!