It's an exciting time of growth for IFF, and we are looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our China Fragrance Marketing division as Brand & Design Associate, Fragrances.
As Brand & Design Associate, you will report to the Head of Senior Marketing Group Manager and have opportunities to contribute to the sales, profitability and enhancement of the IFF brand and fragrance product portfolio.
Visual design and consistency is a crucial element for IFF at a local, regional and a global level and helps to build and enhance the IFF value proposition internally and externally. You will develop and co-ordinate as well as communicate the visual direction for the Fragrance Business Unit including promotion and advertising visualization, supporting commercial collateral materials, that allow IFF to communicate consistently the message and values of its brands and the wider IFF brand.
What you will contribute…
- Design and develop innovative, captivating concepts, videos, ads, mock-ups and other communication pieces to bring IFF fragrance, customer products & campaigns to life.
- Creating visually appealing presentations and printed collateral, within the global brand guidelines, to support the category and marketing team’s customer interactions.
- Provide design development for ads, tradeshow materials including large scale signage, external communication and office design in line with global design guidelines.
- Development and implementation of design templates and materials at country level.
- Design and sourcing of promotional material and gifts in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Manage external material and gift suppliers on behalf of and in conjunction with Marketing Manager.
- Interpretation and execution of the global Fragrance branding design guidelines at the local level.
- Provide leadership and direction to the different functions including the Marketing, ST&I and Commercials on branding.
- Maintain and improve IFF brand awareness and perception in the local markets via events, printed materials and other collateral.
- Min 2-3 year relevant experiences;
- Software usage: Adobe CC kit (2017 onwards) including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premium Pro / After Effect;
- Good understanding about printing progress, layout, colour harmonization, conceptualization, infographic, packaging design;
- Able to work on multiple projects.
What we offer:
- Work in diverse international environment
- Collaborate with professional talents around the region
- Have opportunities to design for large amount of vary accounts / clients / brands (HC, PW, FC, FF, Homecare, etc) from B2B perspectives.
- Gain understanding about one of the very unique and mysterious industries of the world “ perfumery” in very professional ways. (Perfumery history is over 1000 years and IFF is now almost 130 years old)
- Get priceless knowledge about the whole magic progress of creating and selling perfumes / fragrances (most interesting part to me, every day can be like reading a new chapter of a book)
- Have full freedom to be most creative in terms of graphic design on each of the related projects
- Be able to apply visual communication skills in both print and digital interaction format
- No more overnight / weekend camping in the agency office for ad campaign / events ？？
IFF is a leading creator of flavors and fragrances used in a wide variety of consumer products and packaged goods. Consumers experience these unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty care, detergents and household goods, as well as beverages, confectionery and food products. IFF headquarters is located in New York, United States. With creative facilities, sales, manufacturing in 30 countries worldwide, IFF has the global reach and local expertise to meet the demands of any customer in the world.
IFF started the business in China market in the late 1980’s and has established the labs, the offices and four plants in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Zhejiang and Taiwan. To satisfy the fast-growing demand of its customers in China and Greater Asia for innovative flavor and fragrance solutions, IFF opens new, state-of-the-art Flavor and Fragrance Creative Center in Shanghai in 2009. The center includes the most advanced creation and application facilities, as well as a consumer insights center that allows IFF and its customers to gain deeper understanding of the rapidly-changing needs and preferences.
For more information, please visit our Web site: www.iff.com