To provide support to the Marketing team across a range of activities.
- Helping the Marketing team on customers’ requests
- Scan and maintain knowledge of product launches and market information
- Extraction of market’s figures from data sources and analyzing data and presenting in appropriate format
- Manage departmental processes including team meetings
- Helping to organize customers’ events internally / externally
- Coordinate Marketing activities for internal workshops / meetings
- Helping facilitate customers’ presentations, in line with the brief received with relevant concepts etc. to support submissions.
- Plan and execute relevant activities for key customer engagements as per the Marketing plan (arranging samples, room set up etc.)
- Become the product expert with responsibility for sourcing and tracking new launches and marketing samples
- Support in developing concept boards
- Support Marketing team to publish relevant information/ newsletters in a clear format and distribute throughout the organization
- Students who will graduate in 2021in any major, preferably in Marketing and Business
- Dynamic, reactivity, enthusiasm, curiosity, creativity
- Must exhibit positive attitude and Team Spirit
- Good knowledge in English written and spoken
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint skills etc
- Graphic skills would be a bonus
- Smart , intelligent and quick learner
IFF is a leading creator of flavors and fragrances used in a wide variety of consumer products and packaged goods. Consumers experience these unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty care, detergents and household goods, as well as beverages, confectionery and food products. IFF headquarters is located in New York, United States. With creative facilities, sales, manufacturing in 30 countries worldwide, IFF has the global reach and local expertise to meet the demands of any customer in the world.
IFF started the business in China market in the late 1980’s and has established the labs, the offices and four plants in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Zhejiang and Taiwan. To satisfy the fast-growing demand of its customers in China and Greater Asia for innovative flavor and fragrance solutions, IFF opens new, state-of-the-art Flavor and Fragrance Creative Center in Shanghai in 2009. The center includes the most advanced creation and application facilities, as well as a consumer insights center that allows IFF and its customers to gain deeper understanding of the rapidly-changing needs and preferences.
For more information, please visit our Web site: www.iff.com