· 30 % Product Design : Manage projects from conceptual design to mass production.
· Provide technical solutions to the sales office or to the customer;
· 70% Plastic tooling design review and troubleshooting on Local and Export toolings with vendors. Tooling Eport project management with oversea Factory & technical sales.
· Responsible for material sourcing and product development;
· Handle mechanical design, product specification and troubleshooting on production processing;
· Drive the specification, quotation, engineering and procurement process for molds and auxiliary equipment if necessary.
· Engage in the process of tooling validation, ensure mold quality sets to standard for production outputs and delivery.
· Liaise with overseas customers and mainland suppliers independently and evaluate of factory performance;
· Other duties as assigned.
· HD / Degree holder or above in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering/ Product Engineering/ Product Design related disciplines;
· Dual Knowledge on Product Design and tooling Design.
· Minimum 10 years working experience in Plastic Molding industry
· Export tooling handling experience with oversea customers
· Strong in new product design & development, preferably knowledgeable in rapid prototyping, plastic injection molding, die casting, metal stamping, electroplating, metallization, cosmetic/food manufacturing;
· Familiar with using SolidWorks for designing plastic & metal products is a must;
· Good command of English, Mandarin, and Cantonese with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
· Occasional travel to China / US on required.