Reporting to a Head of Commercial and work collaboratively with account management team to gain and keep customers to ensure that all orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsible for supporting to customers during the sales and after-sales process, respond to customer queries, follow up briefs via phone, email or chat including quotation and product development, coordinate with our internal supply chain and production activities which related to customer orders, processing and support.
1. Work closely with territory account managers to provide customer support and manage customer accounts by involving in each customer enquiries and briefs to achieve overall customer’s satisfaction;
2. Track sales leads are on track with sales goals, compile accurate sales reports by using right tools, coordinate quotes with sales packs;
3. Monitor sales and the performance of the account management team as well as performing data entry tasks for sales figures to maintain a tracking n accessible filing system for pipeline.
4. Follow up with customers in the whole process from receiving an enquiry on schedule of product development and delivery working in conhunction with supply chain team, issuing PO, product development, production, delivery and after-sales by responding to emails, phone calls and chats texts.
5. Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders account status, and deal with any customer complaints, cascade the problems to the account managers and the Head of Commercial as necessary.
6. Being a communication bridge between customers, account managers, project managers and manufacturing parties, to build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications.
7. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Proven customer support and experience in handling consumer enquirycomplaints;
2. Strong mindset for time managementoriented;
3. Good verbal and written communication skills, basic math skills, computer literacy, reporting skills, and organizational skills;
4. Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized and strong customer focus’s mind-set;
5. Strong analytical, organizational and time management
The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices