- using order system to set up supplier/factory/customer and place daily orders to the suppliers on time.
- shipping arrangement effectively per customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Work closely cross functional teams including Sourcing, PD, Quality Control and Shipping dept to ensure on-time shipment for the customers.
- Coordinate with fabric suppliers about fabric MOQ issue
- Minimum 1 year experiences in furniture (case goods and upholstery items preferred)
- Good product knowledge in wood and metal furniture (indoor / outdoor) and/or upholstery furniture.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill to interact with all levels, both external and internal.