-Responsible for recruitment of office positions;
-Align with hiring manager about job description and expectation;
-Conduct interview in accordance with company policy and process to identify qualified candidates;
-Follow and coordinate new staff onboard procedure and collect new staff onboard documentations as per company policy;
-Keep frequent communication (oral and written) with other department;
-Maintain recruitment system, report, job portals and others as required;
-Develop efficient recruitment channels;
-Establish and maintain candidate data base;
-Maintain and update weekly recruitment status report;
-Provide necessary data analysis to current recruitment quality and eventually lead to further improvement;
-Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree with major preferably in Human Resources or science and engineering related;
- 3-5 years' HR experience in MNC, preferable in recruitment;
- Good command of English in reading and writing; Cantonese speaker is preferred;
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills.