MEIYUME (formerly known as LF BEAUTY) is a global “one-stop-shop” for all Beauty players across skin care, fragrance and color cosmetics. Headquartered in Hong Kong, MEIYUME empowers Beauty Brands by providing formulation, packaging and turnkey solutions, as well as consumer insights.
- Oversee all aspects of projects rollout by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, coordinating all related stakeholders, designing process, monitoring progress of project, managing risks and alternatives, to ensure the completion of projects within timeframe and budget.
- Develop detail timeline for the project from development to delivery and ensure timely completion.
- Hold weekly project review meeting to review project progress.
- Look for ways to improve on schedule and cost when issue arises
- Maintain clear tracking of project budget (operating cost and product cost) throughout the project development phase
- Hold accountable those who must deliver and prevent silos from forming by spending time and effort to nurture team collaboration.
- Must seek to clearly establish project priority with management when a conflict occur to allocate resources, to define and set realistic alternatives and project expectations when a resource fail to deliver as expected.
- Able to anticipate execution challenges and counteract these challenges in early stage.
- Escalate to manager/management when there is risk (cost, budget, schedule, quality) to the project
- Regular project update to management
- Market: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Europe, America and SE Asia (Thailand, Indonesia)