Oversee all aspects of projects rollout by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, coordinating all related stakeholders, designing process, monitoring progress of project, managing risks and alternatives, to ensure the completion of projects within timeframe and budget.
For turnkey projects,
- Develop detail timeline for the project from development to delivery.
- Assign task to owners
- Follow up on task owners to ensure timely completion
- Hold weekly project review meeting to review project progress
- Look for ways to improve on schedule and cost when issue arises
- Maintain clear tracking of project budget (operating cost and product cost) throughout the project development phase
Hold accountable those who must deliver and prevent silos from forming by spending time and effort to nurture team collaboration.
Must seek to clearly establish project priority with management when a conflict occur to allocate resources, to define and set realistic alternatives and project expectations when a resource fail to deliver as expected.
Able to anticipate execution challenges and counteract these challenges in early stage.
Escalate to manager/management when there is risk (cost, budget, schedule, quality) to the project
Regular project update to management
- 3 years of experience in supply chain or product project management
- Extensive experience in charge of project management and to execute project within agreed time frame and cost budgets and to ensure that targeted results are achieved to the satisfaction of all stakeholders .
- Excellent communication skills to negotiate with the stakeholders as well convey the objectives with all the team members. The incumbent is the key link between the organization and the people involved in the projects. Openness and directness in the communication style of the project manager will establish transparency which is critical in eliminating ambiguity in the minds of people involved.
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, analytical skill, critical thinking, influence skill
- Demonstrate a strong drive for result. A can-do attitude
- Fact and data driven
- Demonstrate good discipline in holding project review, timeline and budget
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese a plus