MEIYUME (formerly known as LF BEAUTY) is a global “one-stop-shop” for all Beauty players across skin care, fragrance and colour cosmetics. Headquartered in Hong Kong, MEIYUME empowers Beauty Brands by providing formulation, packaging and turnkey solutions, as well as consumer insights thanks to its retail solution business unit.
- Know our customers by meeting and talking with new and existing customers to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customers needs and wants, to develop color & fragrance turnkey projects, primary and secondary packaging.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and participate in beauty expo & trade show.
- Need to effectively prospect, manage pipeline, uncover pain, negotiate the close deals with customers.
- Gather feedback from market, customers or prospects and share those market intelligent with internal teams.
- Provide consultative sales approach to our key accounts for helping our existing and potential customers to provide the right solutions.
- Create a trusted relationship with our existing and potential customers by providing professional insights and industrial expertise that able to address to their problems and needs.
- Partner with project managers to develop all color and fragrance turnkey projects in the whole process from brief to delivery, to ensure products are of high-quality standards to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Proactively lead the sales briefs, and communicate with internal parties (such as marketing, sourcing, design, quality & etc.) to align and provide their professional support in all customer projects and activities. Success will be measured through increase of sales and profit via new product sales and development projects.
- Measure performance by set performance goals/target and achieve sales plan.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, successful selling experience of at least 2-3 years in China beauty industry, background in turnkey and secondary packaging with knowledge in fragrance & colour products.
- Ability to lead and manage a sales conversation, to create emotional engagement, earn the trust of others.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- A mature and independent thinker to resolve operational and tactical problems, with proactively to provide sensible solutions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills,
- Native Mandarin, Excellent command of written and spoken English