Analyst will assist senior manager to develop Lean Six Sigma Improvement and Compliance operational excellence program. He/She is responsible for collaborating with Functional Areas to develops analytics and proactively identifies opportunities to enhance quality data collection and reporting. Supports Lean Six Sigma Improvement and Compliance business operational activities as needed.
- Support Senior Manager to drive the improvement of operational performance and efficiency in business operations.
- Support Senior Manager to Provide project management, risk management, issue management, business progress re-engineering (BPR), workflow design and consultancy services to drive improvement in systems, service, process improvement, efficiency and control.
- Audit the standard operation procedure (SOP) of all functions. SOP can minimize learning cycle; ensure understanding of the task of role and ensure consistency in the performance of duties. Auditing SOP can facilitate colleagues to standardize business operations and reduce operational risks.
- Detect improvement needs and proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required, including training and improvement in process design and execution.
- Responsible for business analysis and promotional activities on assigned projects undertaken by the Lean Six Sigma Improvement & Compliance Operation Excellence team globally.
- Closely work with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Operation, IT and external customer) for user requirements delivery (e.g. Lean Six Sigma Training, Risk Management Training)
- Keep abreast on latest technology / best practices in industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Support company in strategy planning by providing a data-driven overview of current performance and known issues and risks.
- Bachelor‘s degree and above or equivalent education and experience, preferred have CIA and PMP certification;
- 3+ years working experience in operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement/compliance risk management experience or relevant experience. BPO industry experience is a plus ;
- Preferred YB/GB certified;
- Possess strong logical and analytical skills in problem solving
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
About Fung Group
The Fung Group has a rich history and heritage in import and export trading and global supply chain management that dates back to 1906.
Fung Holdings (1937) Limited, a privately-held multinational business entity headquartered in Hong Kong, is the major shareholder of the Fung Group of companies, whose core businesses operate across the entire global supply chain for consumer goods from design and development to sourcing, logistics, distribution and retail.
Listed entities include Li & Fung Limited (SEHK: 00494), Global Brands Group Holding Limited (SEHK: 00787) and Convenience Retail Asia Limited (SEHK: 00831).
We have 42,000 people working across more than 350 locations in over 40 markets worldwide.
About Fung Global Transaction Services
Fung Global Transaction Services (FGTS) offers global, standardized, Transaction services across Fung Group, and manages strategically from the center to drive costs down, create simplicity, and drive efficiency.
With over 800 colleagues, GTS operates across Hong Kong, Mainland China and India, providing Order Management, Finance & Accounting and HR services.