Working hours: 8:00-16:30 Monday-Friday
Learning and Teaching
* Understands and applies a range of effective classroom management strategies.
* Understands and applies a range of teaching strategies.
* Positively targets and supports individual learning needs.
* Maintains a high level of behaviour, discipline and respect for others.
* Effectively uses homework and other extra -curricular learning opportunities.
* Fostering high expectations for all students across all teaching areas
* Effectively managing other adults in the classroom.
* Use performance data to evaluate students ' progress and set appropriate targets for improvement.
* Have extensive knowledge and use informal and formal assessment to refine practice and promote the highest outcomes.
* Report on progress to all stakeholders.
Professional and Personal Development
* Undertake professional development to enhance teaching and learning.
* Continual development through the identification and implementation of your own Personal Development Plan.
* Prepared to support colleagues in their professional development through a process of sharing and collaboration