- Participation in and local implementation and execution of applicable employee network groups, including GWEN, ELI
- Support admin team to plan and execute office events including annual party, themed party, office conference, etc.
- Office event poster and deck design
- Content development on social media including Facebook@ work, China newsletter, etc.
- Work as local office ELI dean to run online training reports, ensure training completion rate for mandatory training meet global requirements
- Coordinate with trainers to deliver trainings on time, sharing training resources in China
- Track attendee records and ensure training materials are maintained and current
- Response for all the purchase orders from HR Admin team, including freelancer cost, referral fee application and related HR/Admin vendors
- Support employee personal government related documents application/renewal (Hukou, Residence Permit, etc.)
- Manage employee on-board registration and exit process, responsible for employee contract preparation
- Support Global leader’s assignment when needed
- To handle other related works assigned by Senior Admin Manager
- At least 1 year office working experience
- Good English writing skill
- Good PPT design skill
- Photoshop is a plus
- Well organized, detail oriented, patient, conscientious
Are you interested in working in a dynamic, creative environment? If so, we are seeking qualified, highly-motivated individuals at various levels with a background in journalism, media and consulting to join our team. Edelman is one of the leading public relations firms in China with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. The firm's practices include corporate reputation, marketing communications, healthcare& public affairs, and information technology. Headquartered in Chicago and New York, Edelman is the world's largest independent public relations firm with more than 50 offices and affiliates worldwide. Edelman was named 2003 "Agency of the Year" by the Holmes Report, and is ranked #1 in the PR Week 2003 Agency Rankings.
Interested applicants meeting the qualifications outlined below please email your resume to email@example.com; Please include a brief cover letter in the body of the email indicating which position and location you are applying for, and your interest in working for Edelman China.