Account Executive (Overseas) /海外销售执行
The primary objectives for an Overseas Account Executive are to aggressively sell registration fees, exhibit booth space, sponsorships, and foster relationships with current customers and prospect/sell to new business to achieve sales revenue goals.
1. Sell registration fees, booth space and sponsorships via telephone, email communication and face-to-face meetings;
2. Work independently to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals by generating new sales ideas and researching new markets and trends;
3. Prospect for new business through various sources including industry and other publications, websites and competitive shows;
4. Maintain and update sales databases through desk-research;
5. Develop strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
The ideal candidate will be/have
1. Creative talent possessing charisma and energy with minimum one year of sales experience
2. The candidate must have a successful track record in sales, preferably within exhibitions and/or b2b media sales and will able to grow revenue through new business;
3. Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills in English;
4. Strong drive and ambition, self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner. Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure;
5. Excellent customer service skills;