Position: Project Manager, Activation Commercial
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional teams to support milestone achievement to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Provide the proposal for the daily work which the operation planning, time schedule and relative to project needs.
- Prepare and present project update at internal and external meetings.
- Identify quality issues within the study through regular review of weekly communications, monitoring routine reports, technical information to implement appropriate corrective action plans.
- Lead problem solving and solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues. Develop proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree Commercial or related field.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of Event or PR relevant experience.
- Effective planning and organizational skills with result-oriented approach.
- Strong Financial sense and project management skills.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.