As a District Sales Executive, you will be responsible for a designated territory in the Wuhan area. Regardless of experience, you will be required to complete Expeditors product training and thus be able to sell all its services. You will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and qualifying potential clients. In conjunction with local management, you will also be responsible for proposing customized logistic solutions to the customer, closing business, and the implementation and retention of business. You will be expected to meet specific net revenue and sales call goals:
1. To contact potential customers to develop new business.
2. To maintain regular contacts with existing customers and solicit business.
3. To coordinate with air and ocean product department for business dealing with existing and new customers.
4. To complete required monthly call counts and reports.
1. University graduate.
2. Related experience in freight forwarding and international trade an advantage.
3. Proficient in English both written and spoken, CET 6 or above.
4. Strong self-motivated, faster learner, mentally tough enough to deal with the pressure and result oriented.