First independent Western games developer in China, Virtuos is looking for an Art Director to manage a complete 3D Art team working on next-gen titles for major clients.
1. Manage one of our teams of 70+ Junior and Senior 3D model and texture artists engaged in next-gen projects.
2. Participate in recruitment and training of new talent.
3. Establish Art production pipeline in coordination with clients. Ensure technical and artistic quality of deliverables.
4. Manage communication with clients about artistic and technical matters
5. Reports to Art Studio Director.
1. Expert in 3DSMax or Maya, Photoshop, Z-brush.
2. College / University degree in Art related field (including architecture, industrial design, textile/fashion design).
3. Strong artistic aptitudes, experience and skills in 2D design, drawing, painting, & mapping.
4. At least 4 years experience as Lead Artist, Senior Artist or Artist Team Leader with hangs-on technical experience including X-
Box, PS3 and PS2, and proven track record on real-time 3D games.
5. Highly organized individual with an eye for details and a passion for leading and mentoring.
6. Good working knowledge of English is a must. Position based in Xi’an.
7. People who loves playing games is preferred.
If you want to know more Virtuos job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website:
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.