1) Serve as the primary customer interface to build, maintain and develop relationships with customer;
2) Provides satisfying schedule, resolves or facilitates the resolution of technical and/or administrative issues for customers;
3) Support financial groups by establishing accounts and by tracking and facilitating account progress;
4) Keep close relationship with co-ordinator for any updates and report to customer in time;
5) Keep good relationship with auditor for audit arrangements and technical feedback;
6) Communicate with customers closely for updated status;
7) Check and ensure the veracity of data base kept in file;
8) Recommend the most suitable audit to tailor customers' needs.
1) Bachelor degree or above;
2) Working experience in relative industry is preferable;
3) Be fluent in English, Mandarin with good personality;
4) Good coordination and interpersonal skills;
5) Self-motivated, diligence, loyalty to work and team work spirit;
6) Proficient in MS Office.