Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Based at: GM office
Responsible to: Quality Manager
Purpose of Role: Supplier quality management
1. Involvement in Product Creation Process and review.
2. Prepare IQC, IPQC, FQC, QA, testing work instructions and limit samples.
3. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly and 8D reports
4. Monitoring supplier’s quality performance by regular audit & follow-up, data collection & analysis, ECN implementation, trouble-shooting and prevention at supplier sites.
5. Taking lead in handling customer complaint.
6. Continuous process improvement.
7. New product and refreshment training to internal QC and suppliers.
8. Calibration for all test equipment, jigs & fixtures.
1. Good command of English
2. Good analytic skill and proficiency in QC 7 tools.
3. Good presentation skill and familiar with Microsoft office such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
4. High level of integrity, hardworking, team work spirit, initiative, honest, detail-oriented and willing to work under pressure
1. College graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry such as furniture, Electronics, machinery … … in quality engineering role.
2. Able to read mechanical drawings
3. Able to English and communicate with English email
1. Graduate from Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
2. Spoken English but not must
3. Cantonese if preferred