1) Master degree and above; major in chemicals, materials or related field.
2) Some Knowledge of advanced methods of testing/characterization related to the formation or electrical chemical and other related technical area
3) Application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of technical tasks: QC 7 tools, 8D, FEMA, Minitab and so on;
4) Application of design of experiments: DOE;
5) Statistical methods of data analysis: knowledge of Six Sigma concepts, GB certification preferred;
6) Operation, maintenance and safety related to equipment and testing methods used in the lab area;
7) Good communication skill in English: Proficient in English (oral and written)
1) Develop new materials, processes, equipment, and/or products.
2) Assist project documentation, Help scale-up in Production and development of derivative products.
3) Report progress status at meetings and in monthly reports.
4) Work with vendors to establish raw materials and processes and equipment.
5) Coordinate supervision of resources as needed.
6) Other works assigned by supervisor.