1. Maintain and recruit visitors and buyers.
2. The co-ordination and implementation of the visitor tours.
3. Maintain existing database and establish new database and marketing information.
4. Responsibility for timely arrangement production and consistency of all printed and digital materials (i.e. invitations, advertisements, visitor surveys, etc.) Content of all material to be created in cooperation with the fairs.
5. Budget and implementation of visitor promotion and plans.
6. Relationship maintenance and development of the relevant associations and business parties.
7. You may also be required to carry out responsibilities outside those defined above.
1. University graduated.
2. Excellent English and good social skills.
3. Outstanding writing skills, strong creative thinking ability and good communication, coordination ability.
4. Detailed minded, self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
5. Understand the market dynamic, can be based on market changes timely planning and formulation of overall promotion plan.
6. 2 – 3 years' working experiences in marketing, communications or PR fields, familiar with office software, especially the layout of text and image processing.
7. Less experienced could be considered Marketing Communications Assistant.