1. Receives and processes sale or sample orders in accordance with company procedure and arranges shipping scheduling to meet customer’s requirements.
2. Maintains SAP system as a daily working tool, Enter accepted orders into the planning system, process the necessary data, converting customer orders into specific production & purchase information.
3. Keeps track on the progress of order accomplishment, keeps consistent contact with customers.
4. Works with sales team to improve customer's satisfactory, putting our customer first.
Deals with customer complaints, returned material and documents for quality issues.
5.Works with sales team to control and manage inventory level with logistic team & MC team
6. Handle or assists purchasing, invoice, payments and account receivable , AR management with finance team.
7. Keeps effective communication and good business relationship with all customers and sales.
8. Assists in both of inside and outside audits.
9. Documents filing and updating in accordance with company procedure.
10. Prepares monthly reports as required.
11. Provides supports to sales persons if needed. Other work assigned by direct supervisor.
12. Follow company environment, health and safety management rules and active participator during daily work.
College or above.
Two to three years in senior customer service role.
Be familiar with office software(EXCEL/WORD/PPT) is preferred
Careful, patient, responsiblen and good at communication with problem solving skill.