Responsible for the ultimate success of assigned projects in direct support of achieving company goals. Accomplishes these objectives by applying standard Project Management methodologies and best practices in executing product / program launches.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (education, skills, training & experience)
1) University graduated, majored in engineering discipline or related subject. Master’s degree in business is preferred.
2) Minimum 5 years work experience in an Operations or R&D Environment Management.
3) Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
5) 3+ years’ work experience in a formal project program management function is preferred;
6) Experience with standard project management tools and methodologies;
7) Oversea working experience with global team is preferred.
8) 5 years’ work experience in a high volume electronics manufacturing environment is required, strong engineering background is preferred;
1) Be familiar with manufacturing costing models in order to estimate product cost for life cycle development;
2) Excellent technical and business judgment. Can understand and explain technical issues to associates in a clear and concise manor that relates to the business implications
3) Strong person-to-person communication and able to share information with peers, subordinates, and superiors in a timely manner.
4) Able to work in an autonomous environment with minimal supervision