1. Job Summary
Support production through timely documentation, process analysis & improvement, defect analysis, and other technical support. Participate in projects to improve process and product designs and assist in product transfers. Focus on array and EMI manufacture operation.
2. Duties and responsibilities
1) Support Process Engineer in relative process related tasks
2) Establish the incoming raw material control especially on the ceramic powder.
3) Establish and maintain the quality control of the ceramic ink and process controls of the mix & mill process.
4) Conduct error-proofing analyses and determine root cause of process variation and product failures.
5) Associate to training the operator product knowledge and skill
6) Work closely with internal and external technical support. Perform internal and external (supplier) process, product, and systems audits.
7) Determine cause of field problems & customer complaints. Implement effective corrective action in a timely manner.
8) Provide corrective and preventative action for parts, product, & process problems.
9) Improve production capacity as well as process and system capability.
10) Develop and issue product and process documentation (work instructions, routings, specifications, prints, QAPs, procedural BOMs and relative information).
11) Participate in projects to transfer new products & processes
3. Job Specifications
1) Bachelor degree major in electronics, mechanical or Material Engineering etc;
2) Proficiency in English writing and speaking.
3) Skilled Microsoft Office software