The QA Engineer II translates game testing requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation and test execution. Possesses solid working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within quality assurance. Documents and tracks game developing defects identified through testing and generally work with developers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Works under minimal direction
- Determine and develop approaches to testing solutions
- Participates in creating test plans, test data, test cases, and test scripts.
- Participates in formal reviews of business requirements, user stories and application design.
- Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications.
- Creates and executes manual and/or automated test scripts for multiple or complex projects.
- Coordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; manages progress of all test activities against plan.
- Establishes testing entrance and exit criteria.
- Identifies and manages critical path of testing.
- Ensures execution of project regression testing tasks.
- Analyzes and reports overall test status and results.
- Identifies test issues on multiple or complex projects.
- Defines and execute regression test for projects.
- Participates in production verification and validation.
- Participates in team project planning.
- Performs functional analysis for small to moderate projects.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently.
- Contributes to on-time and on budget project goals.
- Maintains status of project responsibilities.
- Works across teams to achieve group goals.
- A minimum of 3 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid software testing background through extended QA experience.
- Solid understanding of agile software development processes including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Familiar with object oriented programming languages (i.e. C# or Java)
- Create test requirements, test plan, test scenarios, test data with high testing coverage and pass rate.
- Automation testing for backend Web Service, Web APIs, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Join SCRUM team and keep good collaboration with Dev, PO, manager and other team members to complete tasks in good deliverables.
- Quickly learn new business and technical knowledge.
- Passion on game production;
-Always find solution instead of only complaining;