1. Job summary
Provide on-site service to customers regarding product quality issues and customer application concerns. Initiative to understand customer needs and proactive involvement on customer application to support customer’s success. Help in collecting relevant information regarding product quality and reliability performance at customer side, understanding the performance trends at customer side. Delight customers through driving continuous improvement internally and providing prompt and professional customer quality support. Analyze and test the customer returns, make sure to deal with urgent case timely.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Actively working as customer main contact interface for all quality relative issues to provide prompt response /service to customers.
2. Give customer products application suggestions/solution to image customer value-added service.
3. Build good relationship with customer in China acting an aspect to customer.
4. Analyze and test the customer returns, and issue reports.
5. Maintenance and management of test equipments.
6. Organize quality meetings with the customer and publish the meeting minutes and follow up on quality issues brought up during quality meetings
7. Set up new equipment and testing.
8. Monitor Global Warranty Credit paid to customers and publish reports.
9. Any other assignments from manager.
3. Job Specifications:
1. Degree or diploma holder with electronic or acoustic.
2. 2 years or above of experience on Quality or customer service like CQE or relevant is preferred.
3. Ability to communicate in English fluently, including listening, spoken and written.
4. Strongly coordinate and communicate, and with excellent teamwork.
5. Faithfully, and protect any confidential information with good sense.
6. Some knowledge of ISO9000, and experienced of quality insurance.
7. With experienced on Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook etc.
1. Understand well on the theory of test equipments, and skilled in maintenance and management.
2. Good understanding on the theory, structure, process and the testing procedures of products.
3. Ability to analyze the products regarding the failure appearance.
4. Ability to work fully proficient and independently; self-directed and motivated; customer oriented.
5. Skilled on the equipment set up.
6. Able to communicate well and interact with the customers and factories.