Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with IT team to design and develop automation solution using advanced factory database to predict and control product yield and quality performance.
2. Work closely with development and factory teams to analyze and improve yield performance of new products during ramp.
3. Analyze product yield performance for improvement opportunities and drive yield improvement projects to meet targets.
4. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic or equivalent. Post-graduate degree is an advantage.
2. Six years minimum experience in Product Engineering or equivalent in Semiconductor assembly and test house.
3. Strong analytical skills, experience in statistical process control (Six Sigma certification desirable), DOE, and other statistical techniques.
4. Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
5. Personal computer skills are required, and knowledge of associated applications such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases and project planning software is necessary.
6. Proficient/Fluent in English, Mandarin languages required (CET6).