- Act as bridge between the customer and the company.
- Envisage project delay and find solutions or helps to solve the problem promptly. Initiate any necessary change of project schedule if needed. Manage jobs status (including monitoring job status, checking document and incoming samples) and keep relevant parties, PLH, supervisors, sales staff and/or customers if needed, well inform the project status.
- Handle customer enquiry in a prompt and responsive manner.
- Help management to handle project delay complaint.
- Perform other job related assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree and above, English major is preferred.
- Familiar with the retailer business, 2 years retailer work experience.
- Carefulness, good communication skill, hardworking and workable under pressure
- The sense of business development.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking, CET-4 or above.
Intertek is the leading quality solutions provider to industries worldwide. From auditing and inspection, to testing, training, advisory, quality assurance and certification, Intertek adds value to customers’ products, processes and assets. With a network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 36,000 people in more than 100 countries, Intertek supports companies’ success in a global marketplace. Intertek helps its customers to meet end users’ expectations for safety, sustainability, performance, integrity and desirability in virtually any market worldwide.
Intertek Automotive Services
Intertek provides services for automotive quality assurance services for components, products & systems since 1974.
In 2005 our Intertek Automotive Services China office was established in Shanghai, who is the 1st lab that has full EMC recognition by GM, Ford & Chrysler (A2LA/AEMCLRP) in China. We provide a wide range of testing, inspection, and consulting services for the automotive industry through our accreditations, and provide various testing items based on our customer’s requirement.
Intertek automotive services offering automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers testing & services mainly focus on automotive interiors & exteriors, electronic components & assemblies according to a variety of testing standards as GM, Ford, Chrysler, CISRP, ISO,SAE, GB, VW, Fiat, Rover, Volvo, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, etc.
Our one station services include:
- EMC testing
- Material testing
- VOCs testing
- Vibration testing
- Durability testing
- Electrical testing
- Environmental testing
- BSR testing
- Mechanical testing
- Fixture manufacturing
- Supplier chain quality services