1. Manage cross functional teams follow new product development process .
2. Manage project timelines task based schedules.
4. Conduct regular team meetings, establishing action items and due dates for activities of Engineering, Marketing, Sourcing, Supplier Chain, Sales, Service etc.
5. Act as Team Leader and project spokesperson as final arbitrator in team decision.
6. Insure product collaterals such as photo samples, carton artwork, user manuals and other product literature are developed, reviewed and released for production.
1. Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or equivalent technical degree desirable
2. 3+ years of previous project management experience in consumer electronics products industry or 4+ electronics product design experience
3. Strong English communication skill (Speaking, Reading and Writing)