首页 > 讯乐思(成都)数据服务有限公司招聘信息

讯乐思(成都)数据服务有限公司

该公司所有职位

外资(欧美)  |  10000人以上  |  外包服务

营业执照:讯乐思(成都)数据服务有限公司

TELUS, our Canadian parent company, is a leading Canadian telecommunications company. TELUS provides a wide range of communications products and services, including wireless, data, Internet protocol (IP), voice, television, entertainment, video and home and business security. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.

Our company’s solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. Our team members serve clients in over 40 languages.

At TELUS International, we empower the human experience through digital enablement, agile and lean thinking, spirited teamwork, and a caring culture that puts customers and the value of human connection first. Fueling any stage of company growth, we design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions.

With over 32,000 team members and delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia.

TELUS International is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity
of the TELUS International team and their unique contributions set us apart from the
competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly? team, as the innovative
client care, business and information technology solutions we offer. Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging, and financially rewarding.


我们的母公司TELUS作为加拿大领先的电信公司,为用户提供广泛的通信产品和服务,包括无线,数据,互联网协议(IP),语音,电视,娱乐,视频以及家庭和企业安全。TELUS持有TELUS International 65%的股权,Baring Private Equity Asia持有其余35%股份。

在TELUS International,我们提供的解决方案涵盖了用户体验,数字化转型,IT生命周期,咨询和数字化解决方案以及风险控制和后台支持。在我们的发展的进程里,与我们合作的顶尖品牌涵盖了快速增长的高科技行业,金融服务行业,游戏领域,旅游和酒店业以及医疗保健行业。我们的团队成员为40多种语言的客户提供服务。

在TELUS International,我们致力于通过数字化支持,与时俱进的创新思维,紧密的团队合作,以及以人为本的公司文化来打造一家温暖人心的公司。在公司发展的任何阶段,我们运用新一代的数字化解决方案去研发,搭建和传递先进的,高粘性的员工体验。

TELUS International作为一个拥有超过32,000名成员的大家庭,我们的家庭成员遍及了北美,欧洲以及亚洲等地区。

在TELUS International这个大家庭里,你会发现很多精彩之处。首先,你从我们多元化的团队成员中就可以发现她的多样性。正是有了这样的团队的独特性以及每位员工的卓越贡献,我们才有了无与伦比的竞争力。我们的成功源自于不断创新的人文关怀和高效的商业信息技术解决方案。在这里,团队中每一个人都如你一般充满激情,乐于创新,热情且充满活力。我们相信在这样的企业文化中,你会获得个人满足,专业攀升以及可观的收入。
展开全部

屏蔽该公司

公司地址:成都市高新区天府四街OCG国际中心 (邮编:610000)

地图

该公司所有职位 

Media Search媒体搜索分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招5人 广州-天河区 40元/小时 2021-10-16 04:00:47

Online Data Analyst在线数据分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招10人 宁波 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

线上广告分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招5人 济南-历下区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

在线数据分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招10人 深圳-福田区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Ads互联网广告评估员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 大专 | 招5人 广州-海珠区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Online Data 分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招10人 苏州-工业园区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Media Search 分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招5人 苏州-工业园区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Internet Ads 评估人员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 大专 | 招5人 苏州-工业园区 36元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Online Data 分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招10人 南京-玄武区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Internet Ads网络广告评估人员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 大专 | 招5人 成都 36元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Online Data在线数据分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招10人 杭州-拱墅区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

媒体搜索分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招5人 成都 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

在线数据分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招10人 成都 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Media Search Analyst媒体搜索分析员(远程办公)

无需经验 | 高中 | 招5人 深圳-福田区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Media Search Analyst媒体搜索分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招5人 上海-徐汇区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Media Search Analyst媒体搜索分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招5人 北京-朝阳区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

Online Data Analyst在线数据分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招10人 上海-徐汇区 38元/小时 2021-10-13 17:11:56

Online Data Analyst在线数据分析员(远程办公)

1年经验 | 高中 | 招10人 北京-朝阳区 38元/小时 2021-10-13 17:11:56

在线数据分析员(远程办公)

在校生/应届生 | 高中 | 招10人 武汉-江汉区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56

网络广告分析员(远程办公)

在校生/应届生 | 大专 | 招5人 杭州-上城区 38元/小时 2021-10-15 12:08:56
回到
顶部
意见反馈