1. Deploys and monitors the implementation of Sales strategies and initiatives for the Customer and ensures the Contract Sales people are weekly focused on the Colgate Company priorities.
2. Delivers Monthly Sales goals through the effective placement of Sales team and resources management.
3. Manages expenses within the budget. Is expected to track spending to ensure the budget is not exceeded.
4. Works with customers to set the business plan based on the company and channel strategies, conducts monthly Business Reviews.
5. Creates the Best Place to Work environment – Works with each Contract Sales person to ensure they are trained to deliver the company’s expectations at store level.
6. Provides regular data from the filed on Initiatives, pricing, distribution, shelving, merchandising and competitive activity.
7. Owns the specific Go-to-Market strategy for the Customer and ensures the contract sales people are appropriately deployed to meet the needs of the local Go-to-Market strategy.
Founded in 1806 in America, Colgate-Palmolive is one of the leading global consumer products companies in the world with employing 40,000 people in more than 220 countries
Since the date of the foundation, with a commitment to our three core corporate values: Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement, the Company provides quality consumer products in the areas of Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition under widely recognized, famous brands including Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Irish Spring, Sorriso, Kolynos, Ajax, Softsoap, Soupline, Protex, Suavitel and Hill's Science Diet. As the global leader in the areas of Oral Care, Colgate currently has the largest toothpaste market shares in 122 countries.
Colgate-Palmolive entered the market in China in 1992. In this year, Colgate-Palmolive signed with Guangzhou Jieyin Daily Chemical Plant and Guangzhou Economy Technology Development Group to establish Guangzhou Colgate Company Limited. Currently, Colgate Palmolive has established three companies in China, including Colgate Palmolive (China) Company Limited, Guangzhou Colgate Company Limited and Colgate Sanxiao Company Limited. The total investment has exceeded 400 million USD. Colgate China has built up a plant of 7,5000 square meters in Guangzhou GDD, which is one of the largest TP factories in the world. Equipped with the world-class facilities and advanced quality & safety control system, the plant has reached the annual production of 150,000 tons of toothpaste. Besides supplying domestic market, the products are also exported to other 50 countries. Today, we have commercial offices and manufacturing sites in Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Yangzhou and Hong Kong with more than 5,000 employees. Currently, the products of Colgate Palmolive (China) are sold in more than 600 cities in the country and Toothpaste & Toothbrush with the brand name of "Colgate" have been the well-acknowledged brands in the Chinese market.
Our values are reflected not only in the quality of our products, but also in our dedication to serving the communities business. Colgate China cares for the local communities and is committed to improving the oral health of the local population.
At Colgate we meet challenges head-on; and with our drive, determination and passion, we are committed in bringing more smiles to China.