Field based KOL/Speaker Development
- Identification/ mapping of KOLs.
- Develop professional relationships with the targeting KOLs and build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision-makers .
- Proactively Visit, Track, analyze and reports targeting KOLs advocacy, contribution and publication status in required system and KOL management tool as appropriate.
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data regarding new launched products to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of key medical and scientific information on new treatment options by face to face visits speaker training and scientific communications.
- Scientific support of speaker training activities in the region with timely feedback.
Information Management and Meeting/Events:
- May function as the Novartis medical speaker to present at Novartis/Society sponsored activities for up-to-date data based scientific and clinical information on Novartis product(s).
- Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, RDL, formularies as appropriate.
- Participate in cross functional meetings as appropriate and sharing feedback of targeting KOLs advocacy and contribution.
- Prepare and tailor speaker slides in alignment with NP4 and Medical strategies.
- Manage unsolicited requests /objections comply with NP4 and China legal and regulatory requirements.
Clinical Trials and Medical Affairs Studies
- Contribute to the identification and recommendation of appropriate KOL involvement and participation in Novartis sponsored clinical trials (PMS, Phase III and Phase IV studies) from assigned region.
- Conduct or Coordinate third party trials/animal studies/registry or epidemiology programs in assigned region and operation /follow-up the above program with Trial Master File to archive all relevant documents in align with Novartis SOPs.
- Evaluate requests to research fund as they pertain to Medical Affairs activities