亚马逊云计算团队正在寻找一位HR Intern支持Global Business，在全英文的工作环境中你将有机会锻炼自己的语言能力，接触世界各地的资深人才，与优秀的团队一起成长！
如感兴趣，请将英文简历发至mwwng@amazon.com & email@example.com
2. 全英文工作环境，推进招聘流程, 为人选创造良好的面试体验
We are looking for BUILDERS to help us meet the challenges of delivering a hiring project in an unprecedented pace.
AWS (Amazon Web Service) is a large and rapidly growing business with a nearly $30 billion dollar run rate. We are seeking talented, strong ownership, bias for action and detail oriented interns to join the AWS talent acquisition organization to help us accelerate the hiring activities to enable the rapid growth in ASEAN. Your work impact is pivotal to our capacity of enabling our customer’s success.
This 3-4 months full-time internship opportunity will provide you a unique and valuable experience of working with a truly global workforce with a dynamic and diverse culture. You will work directly with AWS executives and senior business leaders in ASEAN region. It’s also an awesome opportunity for you to test and train your adaptability in today’s globalization work environment. The new skills and experience you will get from this internship will not only enhance your marketability for near future job seeking but also enrich your life experience that would benefit you in the years to come.
The work is more complicated and challenging than the job title may suggest. Here are the key challenges for you on the job:
- Build an effective communication in both oral and written English with your customers (between hiring managers and candidates) on a constant and daily basis
- Manage expectation of both senior and executive level business leaders and senior candidates
- Manage demanding requests effectively and sometimes last minute request efficiently
- Learn AWS cloud computing business model and products & services
- Master multiple tasking skills and prioritization
- Provide remote interview scheduling support to ASEAN hiring team, covering countries of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Phillippe and Vietnam
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
- Vendor Engagement - Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidate’s status on regular basis.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Update candidate records in the recruiting system
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates when needed
- Arrange for candidate re-imbursements especially for the candidates travelling overseas and also for the domestic candidates when necessary.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Good multi-task ability and able to prioritize the works
- Details orientated and strong organizing skills
- Use good common sense to make judgement when needed
- Focus on results
- Good team-player
- Full time internship: at least 3 months with 4-5 days per week
About Amazon China
Amazon entered China in 2004. Striving to be the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon China keeps innovating for China customers to better meet their demands. Now it has set four strategic business focuses, including cross-border e-commerce powered by Amazon Global Store and Amazon Global Selling, Amazon Reading which includes books, kindle devices and e-books, plus Amazon logistics operations, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Amazon China’s vision for cross-border e-commerce is that customers in China can purchase any product they want from the world through Amazon China; any business in China can export to worldwide through Amazon, and build their brands globally.
Leveraging the unique advantages of global vendor resources and logistic network, Amazon China today already hosts the largest international brands and products among online retailers in China and is becoming the trusted destination for Chinese consumers to shop authentic international products. Launched in 2014, Amazon Global Store (AGS) is the first localized global store and the first multi-arc global store globally that now offers millions of selection across 30 categories directly from Amazon.com, Amazon.uk and Amazon.jp and delivers the products from Amazon Fulfillment Centers in the US, Europe and Japan all the way to Chinese customers through Amazon global logistic network, while providing a local shopping experience in Z.cn, including single log-in, one shopping cart, local payment and China based customer service. Amazon Prime was launched in China in Oct. 2016, which is the first-ever membership program offering unlimited free cross-border shipping with Amazon Global Store and no minimum, unlimited free domestic shipping in China.
Amazon Global Selling is a thriving channel for all sized Chinese sellers looking forward to exporting, selling their products and building their brands globally. Through Amazon Global Selling, tens of thousands of China-based sellers can now sell to consumers on Amazon marketplaces in 9 overseas countries, including the U.S., Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Japan and Mexico; and businesses in US and Europe.
Amazon Reading aims at providing Chinese customers a superior reading experience and igniting their passion for reading. Amazon entered China in 2004 selling books, today it has become one of the most favorite online book stores in the country. Amazon China launched its eBook store in December, 2012. Since then, Amazon has brought its full Kindle product portfolio, as well as Kindle Unlimited, to China, and cooperated with over 660 Chinese publishers and book importers to offer more than 420,000 e-titles to Chinese readers.
Amazon has built a comprehensive logistics network in China with 13 fulfillment centers offering same day and next day delivery in +1,400 cities and regions. Amazon China is also leveraging global logistics capabilities to provide Chinese consumers with a superior cross-border delivery experience when shopping with Amazon Global Store and support China-based sellers to export their products overseas.
The Amazon Web Services have been available to a select group of customers under “Limited Preview” since 2014. Beginning August 1st, 2016, Sinnet operates and delivers AWS Cloud services. This new partnership is specifically designed for the Beijing Region and represents a further example of AWS’s commitment to making our best-in-class cloud service available to customers wishing to run workloads from datacenters in China. The AWS Beijing Region consists of two separate Availability Zones and is one of 13 globally available AWS Regions.