1. Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously.
2. To be the first point of contact for the customers, service providers andcolleagues.
3. To document all matters related to each customer assistance service request.
4. To play the role as coordinator role in the course of service delivery toour clients.
5. To ensure adherence to standard Customer Service Standards and Proceduresset by Company or Client.
6. Provide quality assistance service solutions to the customers.
1. Bachelor degree and above;
2. Proficient English and Catonese capability, third language is an advantage;
3. Strong communication skill;
4. At least one year customer service experience;
5. Available to work weekdays and weekends and able to do day and night shifts;
6. Computer literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, net portals).
We encourage individuals with physical disability who meet the job criteria toapply for this position.