Job Title: Hardware Intern
* Embedded system schematic design, PWB layout and verification for industrial and building automation domains.
* Take part in New Product Introduction activities.
* Follow hardware development process and use DFSS in product design and development to a successful outcome.
* Product approvals and certifications.
* Provide the technical consultancy in the area of Industrial and Building Automation Solutions.
* Master in EE, Automation, Industry Control or equivalent.
* Skills required:
？ PWB layout experience is required;
？ Familiar with Mentor Graphics or other application;
？ Familiar with analog and digital circuit, wireless technology design;
？ Familiar with MCU, ARM development;
？ Know the knowledge of environmental, UL, EMC and safety test;
？ Know the knowledge of DFT and DFM;
？ Know the knowledge of hardware engineering process.
* Skill desired:
？ Experience in Fieldbus products is a plus, such as Lonworks, Modbus, etc;
？ Experience in BACnet products is a plus;
？ Experience in circuit and PWB simulation is a plus;
？ Experience in embedded program design using embedded C is a plus;
* Excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation and team cooperation.
* Quick learning in new technology.
* Agile and flexible in managing multiple assignments.
* Good oral and written English skills.
* Extremely reliable, trustworthy and high ethical standards.
* Able to work in global collaborating environment with intensive challenges.