As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services(ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works on every link in the valuechain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace,Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecomssectors, among others.
In 2017, the Altran group generated revenues of 2.282bn.With a headcount of more than 33,700 employees in more than 20 countries.
Reporting to the HR Director and in close collaboration with the Business, you will be asked to manage the HR administrative activities of a population of approximately 800 consultants in our offices and on our client sites. This includes the following activities:
· On/off boarding process of employees. Ensurepre-boarding activities are completed by different departments and that new joiners first day activities are performed
· HR Data/HRIS Maintenance: maintain the HR systems up to date
· Contract management, tracking and renewal
· HR related documents/certificates issuing
· Support on mobility affairs of employees(resident permit, Hukou etc)
· Identify and implement improvements to make theadministrative function more efficient
We are looking for talented candidates passionate by PeopleManagement and Human resources. Because of our activity, a previous experiencein the Engineering world would be appreciated. The ideal profile includes:
· A Bachelor degree or above, majored in HR management or other relevant specialty
· Fluent in English: business working languagepreferred in Altran
· Excellent MS Office skill
· Initiative and Strong responsibility
2 work days should be availble one week
Joining us means that, in function of your skills, youwill be able to tackle the very diverse kinds of challenges involved withsupporting companies in the creation and development of new products orservices and related processes (in different industries such as healthcare,energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance, telecom & media). Yourresponsibilities will be in line with your expertise, seniority andperformance. You will hence grow at your own pace and we can guarantee yourlearning curve will never stabilize nor curve down.