1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
2. TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
3. Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
4. Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
5. Internal and external scientific support, training and education
1. Master Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant , MD, PhD preferred
2. Basic knowledge of therapeutic area
3. Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
4. Good presentation and communication skills
5. Ability to work in a team environment
6. Ability to work independently and deliver results
7. Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
8. Fluent English in literature reading
9. Capability of using professional office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)