- Publish technical announcements and bulletins in the Technical Information Centre (TIC).
- Maintain the information in TIC to ensure it is kept up to date by the responsible engineers.
- Coordination of Technical Information Program (TIP) and publication of TIP's to dealers.
- Further development and maintenance of the Technical Service Share Point (VTS).
- Conduct retrofit test including installation and usage test, edit installation instruction, retrofit process and report to Aftersales Market department.
- Collect information and generate the Technical Service monthly report
- Additional tasks will be assigned according to work capacity and personal development.
- Department fleet cars management
- 1~3 years of working experience in automotive aftersales.
- College degree in automotive or relative majors
- Good technical understanding
- Experience in technical communication to dealership will be a big plus.
- Fluent in English both oral & written.
- Familiar with Microsoft programs (WinWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and project).
- Good communications skills and Self-motivation.
- Integrity, Team Spirit, Customer Orientation, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility for Safety