- Emission Reporting China (ERC) is a legal required topic. We need analyze emission related parts replacement and report to government at a certain threshold.
- The new emission standard (GB 18356-2016 China VI) requires reporting to government of the emission related parts defect status and failure rate. Once the rate reaches 4% we should take remedy measures such as defect solution, recall and extended warranty etc. and have them reported to the government within 30 days.
- Bachelor degree and above in Automotive Engineering / Automotive Powertrain
- Experience in automotive, preferred on powertrain engineering or engine emission technical support.
- Excellent data analysis and MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and writing.
- High command of English.
- Excellence orientation and high accountability and working independency
- Integrity, Team Spirit, Customer Orientation, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility for Safety