Store General Management
- Assist Store Manager in overall managing store sales and service, operation, product and people.
- Act as Store in Charge during Store Manager’s absence
Sales and Service
- Lead a sales team, define the sales strategy and achieve the team sales target, enable each team member to achieve their individual sales target
- Ensure a high standard of customer service and experience
- Lead team to build and maintain relationship with clients and develop VIPs, recruit new customers
- Ensure the store operation standard of the store: operation, stock management, after service, maintenance, CRM
- Be present in the selling floor as shift leader to oversee daily store operation. Assist team whenever required in the selling process or in any other operation
- In charge of several métiers/product categories in terms of sales, visual merchandising, inventory control, training, etc.
- Be responsible for market updates and give buying advises to store manager
People development and team management
- Motivate team member with individual recognition via sales results, métier management, customer relationship management
- Motivate teams, create a sense of team spirit, discipline and mutual respect, as well as dedication and loyalty to the company, recognize individual and team efforts
- Ensure teams receive proper training regularly to develop customer service, product knowledge, selling skills and other skills for personal development
Hermès was founded in Paris in 1837, its modest beginnings as a maker of harnesses and saddles in Paris, with a passion for perfection. Six generations of his descendants have worked towards building up the Hermès Group.
Hermès brings together past, present and future in its application of traditional craftsmanship combined with the finest materials, to create innovative and beautiful products. By drawing on the strength of its roots and applying the house values to the pursuit of innovation, the company continues its steady growth, inspired by the spirit of the generations that built its history.
Today, Hermès comprises a large variety of crafts: Saddlery, Leather bags, Scarves, Men and Women Ready-to-wear, Perfume, Watches, Small leather goods, Hat, Leather belt, Footwear, Gloves, Enamel, Art of living, Interior decoration, Tableware and Jewelry.
Although Hermès has achieved international status, it has never lost its human touch: the same traditions of fine craftsmanship, inspired by the Hermès family values, continue to guide the Company today, just as they did over 170 years ago.
The inspiration of Hermès is to believe in individuals and in their hands. Our greatest pride is the men and women who bring the House to life. The same spirit has been alive since the company’s incorporation in 1837. It has been passed on from generation to generation, from the old to the young, by those who were and still are Hermès to those who will be Hermès in the future.
To select Hermès means that you will share our rapid development in China and our company value of sharing, trusting, listening and communicating.