- The DSO officer is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing and delivery of accurate invoices to Clients and collection of revenue. The position plays a front line role together with Segment Sales Manager/Representative to ensure that DSO objective for designated account/location(s) is met
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and consolidate settlement documents for processing/filing as instructed.
- Assist to successfully deliver invoices to client as required.
- Resolve directly with Clients’ Finance/Accounting department any technicality related to invoices/credit or debit notes
- Follow up with client on payment approval process in client organization.
- Liaise with Finance for tax payment and collect tax invoice from local tax bureau when necessary.
- Communicate with Sales team and/or Finance on feedback from client on our invoice issued and follow up on any issues to be settled.
- Timely completion and circulation of the collection/DSO updates reports on pre-agreed schedule. Ensure that DSO reports highlight any issues and solution related to collection
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to communicate and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers and clients; good communication skills.
- Able to build rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.