Support SA to
· Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, IT embedded software and hardware or AIDC related technical area.
· Good in IT electronics Hardware and Software Concept (Mobility, Barcode Printer, Barcode Tech, RFID or Wireless network); Knowledge on mobility program development using .net java or c/c++ (windows embedded and android)
· Able to work on multiple projects, prioritizing his/her own workloads in a fast-changing environment, and meeting commitments.
· Inspire excellence, focus on industry dynamics, strong team awareness, have good analytical and problem solving skills, strong hands-on ability
· Good in reading and writing Chinese & English
· Can commit 5 continuous working days per week from July- August
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· long-term work willingness.