The Digital Workplace Adoption Consultant will play a central role on introducing the Digital Workplace solutions with special focus on China. You will be involved in the developing process of the solutions, capturing requirements from the local and regional business units, collaborating across the different DWP Scrum teams involved and supporting the rollout and adoption of the services, consulting the business whenever it is necessary.
- Drive the adoption of all DWP Services with special focus on China, by delivering trainings, consulting and expert support for individuals and teams.
- Leverage Business Analyst expertise to quickly understand requirements to deliver solutions which bring the most value to the customers.
- Support DWP to drive focus and priorities based on usability and adoption statistics.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on best practices for Digital Workplace services and related solutions.
- Leverage your deep understanding of O365 services end-2-end you will quickly develop a thorough understanding of how individual units operate, allowing you to offer suitable advice and solutions.
- Provide business consulting expertise, analysing the use and adoption of the Digital Workplace solutions, supporting their integration into the business processes and applications and helping the business to successfully adopt the new services
- Being the local single point of contact for the local/regional business divisions and team, representing the Digital Workplace team and working with the rest of the Digital Workplace and IT teams, brokering any requirements or needs that might be raised.
- Providing third level support for all the Digital Workplace components
- Deliver Trainings (Virtually and in-person) to locations and teams on the DWP Services
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector
- 7+ years experience with enterprise projects in the area of collaboration and business information systems integration using Microsoft Productivity solutions (Office 365)
- A proven business analyst and consulting skills that have been demonstrated in leading or participating in larger scale Digital Workplace implementation programs, with the use of Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
- Very good understanding hands-on experience with Office 365 services, including best practices combined with a strong current knowledge and background of other collaboration solutions
- A good understanding of Training methodologies and feel comfortable in training large groups of people
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin both verbal and written
- Experience working in an agile organisation and utilizing SCRUM methodologies is a plus
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
高知特 —— Cognizant（NASDAQ-100：CTSH），是全球领先的信息技术专业服务公司，致力于帮助客户在数字时代打造新的商业模式、运营模式和技术模式。通过我们植根于不同行业、专业独到的咨询式服务，我们将帮助客户构想(Envision)和建造(Build)未来愿景，成就(Run)创新和高效的企业。高知特（Cognizant）总部位于美国，“财富” 美国500强企业中名列第195位，被评为全球最受赞赏的公司之一。欢迎访问：www.cognizant.com了解更多有关高知特（Cognizant）的数字服务。