1. Assist the Project Team in preparing project documentation and drawings.
2. Assistant to Project Manager to coordinate with the resources/vender/subcontractor that are required for planning to projects
3. Statistics and report data collection and issuance of project implementation progress
4. Receiving visas and declarations with financial, auditing, supervision and other departments
5. Drafting, transmitting, and processing related documents and correspondence of the project department
6. Write meeting minutes, engineering letters and various work reports of the project department
7. Document management and filing registration
1. Bachelor degree in mechanical and electrical，civil engineering, structural engineering, engineering management and other related construction
2. Proficient in use MS-OFFICE series software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
3. Familiar with the domestic/oversea related standard and specifications
4. Have good Chinese and English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
5. Possess good professional ethics and personal qualities, work conscientiously and responsibly, work hard, team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills.