ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Rexnord oversea plants directly for order management –
- Order acknowledgment
- Shipping method confirmation
- Shipping date confirmation
- Weekly open order status update
- Communicate any potential OTD risk and action plans
- Work with China vendors for order –
- Confirm delivery date to meet order request
- Ensure shipping documents be submitted on time
- Regular tracking on open order status, make sure OTD to Rexnord
- Work with Rexnord global forwarder to ensure the on time vessel booking, solve the problems between forwarder & China vendors
- Work with Rexnord corporate logistics department in case any vessel booking delay, shipments damage, lost, wrong shipping address etc.
- Work with vendor to record all payment status, following with oversea plant s and corporate finance to solve due payments issue
- Receive and distribute ECN, new version prints/specs.
- Record spend info and provide spend report to manager when need
- Track market price from assigned index and record
- Other work assigned by manager
- Junior College education or above
- Prefer to having related working experiences .
- Be good at using MS-office software (excel, word, PPT, etc).
- Understand English, can communicate in writing.
- Good communication skills with internal and external teams.
- Team work player