Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the products post maintenance
2. Responsible for the products maintenance pretest
3. Complete the maintenance report
4. Other jobs assigned by the ELO manager
The Ideal candidate is likely to have the following competences:
1. Graduate in 2020, College or above in Electronic or Electronic Information
2. Solid knowledge in electronics
3. Good ability to analyse the fault
4. Patient and a strong sense of composure
PS: Good performer during its internship will be converted into regular full-time employee.
Rieter is a leading supplier on the world market for textile machinery and components used in short staple fibre spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures systems, machinery and technology components used to convert natural and man-made fibres and their blends into yarns.
RIETER IN CHINA
Rieter has supplied machines to China for more than 80 years and is among the recognized market leaders in the sector of components, machines and systems for the short staple yarns.
Today Rieter has around 1 000 employees in China. Two manufacturing plants and one Technology Spin Centre have been built in the headquarter location Changzhou, and one branch office in Shanghai which provides After Sales Service to the Rieter customers.
Rieter After Sales provides our customer not only with spare parts, but also with valueadding after sales solutions throughout the whole cycle life of our products!